Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WOD - Tuesday - 100720

WOD: Open Event 6b from 2010 CF Games

30 T2B
21 Ground to Overhead (any way) Men 95lbs. Women 65 lbs.
3 Rounds


MODS:

10 partial ROM K2E on the bar
20 modified T2B on the floor
21 Ground to Overhead any way (75lbs)
3 rounds

14:41


NOTES:
I have the technique down now for doing continuous K2E! That was a neat feeling! Now I just need to work on the strength and flexibility to do full ROM K2E, and then on to T2B. Found that I need to 'press' against the bar when swinging my legs up to my knees. (Imagine laying face down on the floor with you're arms stretched out overhead, like your flying like superman. Now press your hands down and try to do a push-up. This is the same movement, but just do it when hanging from the bar and kicking your legs up.)

Used a lighter weight on the G2O. Again, looking to work on stringing together reps and minimize the # of times I drop the bar. Didn't do as well as I had hoped, but not horrible either.

No comments:

Post a Comment