Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WOD - 100713

WOD:

50 Double Unders (1st 25/rnd DU, second 25 3x regular)
40 Hollow Rocks
30 Goblet Squats (35lb - could have used a heavier weight)
20 K2E
3 Rounds

~30 minutes (forgot to write down the time again)


NOTES:

Double-unders were basically one at a time with an occassional two in a row. My heel felt worse after the workout, but not as bad as I expected. Just need to make sure to stretch the calf and soleus.

Matt suggested I do more on the goblet squats. I thought he was kidding. :) Looking back, I could definitely do more. It would add to the suckage, but I know I'm capable of it. I mean we just did a WOD that included 30 reps of a 135 lb back squat.

For K2E, I did the first 10 on the bar and then modified the second 10. Don't have the technique down yet for doing continuous reps without getting 'off kilter'.

No comments:

Post a Comment