Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Progress Monday - 100719

Catching up on posts. Fell off the wagon last week. Well... maybe more like holding on to the wagon with my feet dragging the ground, but still not as good as I would like. I had actually been doing 'OK' before on lunches even though I hadn't added that to my list. Last week, I didn't really pay any attention at all. Decided I have to change that this week, and I'll add it to my list. Not expecting myself to be perfect, but definitely a lot better than I was last week.


HABIT REVIEW
1. Keep hydrated: NO PASS
2. 4 Crossfit workouts/week: PASS
3. Post-workout nutrition: NO PASS
4. Zone/Paleo breakfast: PASS
5. Zone/Paleo dinner: NO PASS


---------------------
Beginning (6/14/10)
Weight: 304.2
%BF: 39.6
Waist: 55.125

This Week (5 weeks)
Weight: 299.4
%BF: 38.1
Waist: 54.75

Difference
Weight: -4.8
%BF: -1.5
Waist: -0.375
---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment