Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WOD - 100705

WOD:

Monday 3 couplet WOD

(You will partner and compete against someone of similar capacities, rotate when the partner doing the Sprint, Wall balls, and Burpees is finished with their reps/distance.)

Pull-ups (C2B)
Sprint 200
(3 rounds / record # Pull-ups each)

REST 2 MINUTES

Hang Cleans (75#)
20 Wall Balls
(3 rounds)

REST 2 MINUTES

Push Press (75#)
20 Burpees
(3 rounds)


Holiday this day so I went in for the workout at noon. NOT used to working out in the heat. The plan was to do three rounds each, but I think my partner and I ended up cutting the last two couplets short in the delerium. GREAT workout though!

2 comments:

  1. Dave, Super proud of you! This blog is great to keep track of your success...keep it up! You've come so far and it shows in the gym!

    Kerri S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerri! I appreciate the support! :)

    ReplyDelete