Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WOD - Tuesday - 100810

WENDLER | WEEK3: DEADLIFT 345# 1RM)
Money round: 300# - 5 reps
(Felt like I might have been able to get 1, maybe 2 more reps. I let the ~95deg. heat take it away from me though.)


WOD:

20 Push Press (30# DB)
10 Burpees
20 Weighted Situps (35# KB)
10 Burpees
20 Box Jumps (12")
10 Burpees
2 Rounds


Time: ???


NOTES:
Went to an evening class this day. Since it was about 95deb. out at the time, decided to Blue level instead of the normal red. Have I ever said that burpees suck?! Then the heat makes them an extra special treat!!! Yea burpees!

It was probably a good choice to reduce the reps today. Doing more than I did would have just been an exercise in slogging through the suck, which can be done when actually needed, but I don't think would have added much additional training effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment