Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

StreetFighter Endurance Challenge

Beijing Kung Fu Show November 2006 Photo: Roger ParkerJust found out tonight that Crossfit Troy is going to have a special challenge for Fight Gone Bad 5 this year.  They're having what they call a StreetFighter Endurance Challenge, and I am SO doing it!  Now if I can only figure out why I actually get enjoyment out of putting myself through stuff like that. Who knows.  Should be a real test, and a lot of fun!


Today's WOD:
Ground to Overhead, any weight, anyhow, max weight moved in 7 minutes.

75lb barbell * 70 reps C&J = 5,250lbs moved in 7 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I'll see you there Dave. It's going to be brutal and I don't know why I am doing it. I think we are all a little insane lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I hear ya Riley. Looking forward to seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete