Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Progress Monday - 100628

Weight is up this week, but still down 1 lb from two weeks ago. % body fat took a dive in the right direction this week. I'm not going to read much into this. My main concern is that the numbers trend in the right direction over time.

HABIT REVIEW
1. Keep hydrated: MARGINAL PASS
2. 4 Crossfit workouts/week: PASS
3. Post-workout nutrition: PASS

I've actually been doing pretty well nutrition-wise for breakfast. Lunch is still off, and dinner/after work food is hit-or-miss. I'll add in 'eating well at breakfast' this week (realizing this has as many meanings as people that answer the question). I hope to go into this more later.

---------------
Last Week
Weight: 300.8
%BF: 38.9
Waist: 55

This Week
Weight: 303.2
%BF: 36.1
Waist: 55.125

Difference
Weight: +2.4
%BF: -2.8
Waist: +0.125
---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment