Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Reboot

“The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.”
-unknown


So I've actually been Crossfitting for a little over a year now. I've made some significant progress, but not as much as I'd like to. After some self-reflection, it seems to come down to that I haven't made the workouts a regular habit, and my food selections... well let's just say that they haven't exactly been of the greatest quality. Though very tasty. :)

In order to truly be successful and make this a fundamental and lasting change, I need to modify several of my own behaviors. Hmmmmmmm... this should be interesting.

I'm a happily married, ~300 lb, 41 yr/old male who has many reasons for wanting to be physically fit. This blog is intended to track my journey in getting there. If it happens to be useful to others along the way, all the better.

2 comments: