Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

WOD - 100624

WOD:

20 minutes to find...
1 Rep Max Snatch or Power Snatch OHS

Then...
100m Object Carry (Must be shouldered)
30 Banded or GH Situps
4 • 3 • 2 Rounds


MODIFICATIONS:
1 Rep Max Power Snatch
(Not wanting to test the lower back on any kind of 1RM squat yet.)

135lbs.
Felt mostly confident at 115 because this was my previous 1RM. 125 was pretty hard, but felt confident enough to try one more 10 lb jump to 135. The 135 felt kind-of scary. I don't know how I got it overhead, but it happened. I can't imagine it was pretty. :)

-----

100m 50lb med ball carry/run - shouldered (this med ball is nicknamed BAMF)
30 Situps
4 Rounds
11:24

Focused on continually moving throughout. Short and dirty workout, there's no reason to stop anywhere. Got some practice doing the situps while sucking a lot of air. Managing my breathing allowed me to keep going on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment