Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Cindy - 100902

So the last time I did Cindy was about 2 months ago.  That time I scored 12 + 3 rounds.  Modifications were doing jumping pullups and doing pushups on my knees.  Used the same mods this time around and hit 13 + 24 rounds, adding almost 2 rounds in 2 months.  Last time it was also about 95deg. in the gym, so I'm sure that had something to do with the difference.

I'm behind the group one week on the Wendler cycle.  My body was telling me it needed a break a couple weeks ago so I did one less CF workout that week, and took the week off from Wendler.  Started the second cycle this past week, and things seem to be going pretty well.  Other than bench press, everything seems to be improving.  Though I actually did the bench a few minutes after doing Cindy (140 pushups), so that number being low is to be expected.  :-)   Results for this last week are below...



WENDLER - SECOND CYCLE: WEEK01

STRICT PRESS
(140# 1RM)
Money round: 115# x 10 reps

DEADLIFT
(345# 1RM)
Money round: 280# x 10 reps

BENCH PRESS
(205# 1RM)
Money round: 165# x 6 reps

BACK SQUAT
(275# 1RM)
Money round: 225# x 12 reps

2 comments: